Oklahoma State vs Texas Live Stream: How to Watch Online

The Oklahoma State vs Texas match is going up at 12:00 PM EST later today. The game will be happening at the Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium in Austin, Texas.

How to watch Oklahoma State vs Texas:

Date and Time: October 21st, 2017 12:00 PM EST

Venue: Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium

TV: CBS (US Regional)

Online Stream: FuboTV (US Desktop & Mobile) – (Subscription required click here to start your free fuboTV trial and watch now, you can cancel at any time. DVR Available.)

This is a face-off between a ranked team and a hard-fighting team. Oklahoma State is number 10 and looking forward to another win to add to its row of victories. With a 5-1 score so far into the NCAA football 2017-18 season, the #10 Cowboys are surely a huge threat for any team. The Texas Longhorns are really great in fighting and facing bigger challenges, but are not a good match for the Cowboys. The Texas team is 3-3 so far into the series and looking forward to a win against a ranked opponent to establish itself further.

Texas Team News

It is true that a win against the #10 Oklahoma State Cowboys will turn out to be an exceptional gift for the team this season. However, we see little to no chance of that ever happening. Based on ESPN’s matchup predictor, Texas has a 37.9% chance of winning. The rest of the 62.1% resides with the favorites.

The Longhorns will surely try their best, but the odds are against them. However, if the Longhorns manage to keep the Oklahoma State offense at bay somehow, things will start looking up in the positive direction for them.

Oklahoma State Team News

Oklahoma State employs the nation’s topmost ranking offense. This is no easy feat. The Cowboys have all the ingredients of a top team. Their offense will run down the Texas Longhorns. However, they won’t have a smooth sailing.

The Longhorns know how to give a competition. If the Cowboys want to get out and pull off a victory without having to suffer a lot, they might need to strategize more effectively and deliver more to-the-point offense to dismantle the enemies.

College Student.